Jean Hailes publishes a wide variety of medical and health information in print and electronic form. The importance of editorial rigour for medical information cannot be overstated.
Jean Hailes editorial policy provides final approval and authorization for publication under the Jean Hailes imprimatur for all information that includes an internal peer review process if not already subjected to satisfactory peer review elsewhere.
Health information is developed on this website by the Jean Hailes Translation, Education and Communication staff, in conjunction with medical and allied health professionals .
Health information presented such as guidelines and educational materials are based on current medical knowledge and practice as at the date of publication. When the health information page content was last reviewed and updated is clearly displayed at the top of the page.
- Dr Elizabeth Farrell AM, MBBS, Hon LLD, FRANZCOG, FRCOG
- Prof Jane Fisher BSc (Hons), PhD, MAPS
- Prof Henry Burger AO, FAA, MD, BS, FRCP, FRCOG, FRACP, FCP (SA), FRANZCOG, Hon. Doct. Univ. of Liege, LL.D (honoris causa), Monash University
- Dr Sonia Davison MBBS, FRACP, PhD
- Sandra Villella BAppSci. (Naturopathy), MAppSci (Acupuncture)
- Anna Waldron Accredited Practising Dietitian, Bsc, MNutrDiet, GradCertDiabE
- Janet Michelmore AO BA, Dip Ed
- Janelle Carrigan BA (double major journalism and communications)
- Rebecca Conning BA, BSc and MPH
- Karin Moning Dip Public Relations, Dip Commerce, GradCertHlthServMt