Women's Health Week – womenshealthweek.com.au
Get your workplace talking about their health! Participate in Women's Health Week 2017.
When it comes to health, every woman has an elephant in the room. The Jean Hailes Women's Health Week is an annual national event, held during the first week of September, and is dedicated to women across Australia to make good health a priority.
Watch the 2016 highlights:
2017 will be our fifth year for Women's Health Week, and the event continues to grow, attracting thousands of women and organisations across Australia every year. Women can subscribe and participate in the online event, and host or attend events in their own communities or workplaces.
We are proud that Women's Health Week attracts the support of organisations, high profile ambassadors, businesses, diverse community groups, sporting and media groups across the country. Women's Health Week is now a permanent feature on the Australian calendar in the first week of September each year.
Be a Women's Health Week Partner, Sponsor or Supporter in 2017
Kickstart your workplace's enthusiasm for good health and join the annual Women's Health Week campaign in 2017 (4-8 Sept). There are many ways you can support women's health and participate in this fun-filled and highly educational event.
- Become a Women's Health Week Major Partner
- Sponsor a key activity or item for Women's Health Week
- Subscribe to participate and promote the campaign key messages to your organisation, customers, clients and members
- Distribute our free educational and promotional resources
- Host a Women's Health Week workplace event
- Order show bags and event merchandise for your workplace
- Volunteer at our launch events in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Donate prizes
- Donate in-kind support
Make sure you subscribe to Women's Health Week to stay up to date, or contact us today if you are interested in finding out more about 2017 Partnership, Sponsorship or Supporter opportunities.
Phone: 03 9903 8999