Jean Hailes is proud of its talented and dedicated people working across education, translation, communication, research, medical centre, finance, operations and administration.
The Jean Hailes core values
Our people reflect the values that help us to achieve this passion. We are:
- leaders – authoritative, professional, confident and influential
- authentic – independent, genuine, ethical and real
- nurturing – caring, empathetic and an empowering educator
- engaging – collaborative, trusted, connected relationship builders
- spirited – passionate, challenging and courageous
At Jean Hailes we passionately believe in inspiring confidence in women to create a healthier future for themselves and their families.
Our aim is to attract and recruit people who share our values and beliefs and who are passionate about making a difference.
Why work at Jean Hailes?
Jean Hailes has developed a family friendly and flexible working environment that encourages a unique culture of openness and respect.
We believe in rewarding our staff with competitive salaries, interesting careers and the added benefits of:
- salary packaging
- flexible parental leave
- learning and development opportunities
- flexible hours
Current positions available
There are currently no positions available at Jean Hailes.
There are currently no volunteering positions available at Jean Hailes.
For employment inquiries related to the Medical Centres please call 9562 7555.