Jean Hailes is proud of its talented and dedicated people working across education, translation, communication, research, medical centre, finance, operations and administration.
The Jean Hailes core values
Our people reflect the values that help us to achieve this passion. We are:
- leaders – authoritative, professional, confident and influential
- authentic – independent, genuine, ethical and real
- nurturing – caring, empathetic and an empowering educator
- engaging – collaborative, trusted, connected relationship builders
- spirited – passionate, challenging and courageous.
At Jean Hailes we passionately believe in inspiring confidence in women to create a healthier future for themselves and their families.
Our aim is to attract and recruit people who share our values and beliefs and who are passionate about making a difference.
Why work at Jean Hailes?
Jean Hailes has developed a family friendly and flexible working environment that encourages a unique culture of openness and respect.
We believe in rewarding our staff with competitive salaries, interesting careers and the added benefits of:
- salary packaging
- flexible parental leave
- learning and development opportunities
- flexible hours.
Current positions available
We are seeking GPs, endocrinologists, gynaecologists, dermatologists and allied health professionals, who have a key interest in women's health issues, to join our team of dedicated women's health experts in providing an exemplary standard of care to our patients.
We have rooms available at our Clayton clinic for full-day sessions and half-day sessions, most days of the week. We also have a limited number of rooms available for half-day sessions at our East Melbourne clinic.
The clinical team is supported by a medical director who is available as an advisor and mentor and Jean Hailes provides ongoing professional development opportunities.
We provide a supportive and professional medical centre environment. Fully maintained medical facilities and equipment and with a fully maintained and up-to-date computer system and clinical software.
- Qualified in relevant field
- Current registration with relevant board (or professional association)
- Relevant professional indemnity cover to the value of $10 million for work in private practice
- Ability to deliver healthcare and education in a non-judgmental, empathic manner.
- To work in accordance with AMA Code of Conduct for Medical Professionals and provide the highest standard of care and management of patients in accordance with RACGP, RANZCOG, RACP or other applicable college standards
- Work within a scope of practice relevant to and expected of the position
- Maintain appropriate clinical documentation in line with applicable college standards
- Undertake appropriate professional development activities in women's health conditions relevant to the clientele
- Opportunities exist for participation in additional activities of specific interest (education, media project involvement, research).
Remuneration: As an employee clinician you will be paid in accordance with your contractual arrangements. If you are an associate, you will be paid in accordance with your letter of engagement.
For employment inquiries related to the Medical Centres please call 9562 7555.
There are currently no volunteering positions available at Jean Hailes.