- Active Learning Modules (ALMs)
- Webinar library
- Practice points
- Medical Observer
- Resources - order
- Free monthly health articles
- Multilingual resources
- Professional development seminars
- Women's health course
Jean Hailes provides a range of continuing professional development activities for GPs, nurses and other health professionals. Jean Hailes is an authorised provider of accredited activities under the RACGP QI&CPD Program.
This area provides the opportunity to complete Active Learning Modules (ALMs) which deliver structured, quality education opportunities aimed at achieving changes in performance, knowledge, skills, behaviours and attitudes.
- contains a minimum of 6 hours of structured learning (40 RACGP QI&CPD Category 1 points)
- provides a variety of learning modalities
- is designed to encourage active learning with at least two-thirds interactive and/or experiential learning modes
If this is the first time you have started a Jean Hailes ALM you will need to register. If you are returning to complete an ALM or start another, you will need to log in again.