Jean Hailes provides professional development opportunities for medical practitioners, nurses and allied health professionals through a variety of individually designed seminars ranging from a one hour presentation to a full day workshop.
Jean Hailes for Women's Health is an RACGP accredited provider and presentations can also be accredited with ACRRM.
Available speakers include women's health educators, gynaecologists, endocrinologists, general practitioners, psychologists, natural therapists and women's health physiotherapists.
Example presentations include:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) management and diagnosis
- Menopause management
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) – risks, benefits, controversies
- Diabetes & cardiovascular risks related to women
- Emotional/sexual/relationships for women
- Naturopathic therapies and complementary therapies in women's health
- Nutrition and lifestyle
- Osteoporosis and bone health
- Premature menopause
To enquire about a speaker for your professional development program please contact Jean Hailes - Education & Translation on 03 9453 8999 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org