- Active Learning Modules (ALMs)
- Webinar library
- Practice points
- Medical Observer
- Resources - order
- Free monthly health articles
- Multilingual resources
- Professional development seminars
- Women's health course
- Other providers of Women's Health CPD
Presenter: Dr Jim Tsaltas
- Laparascopic Surgeon at Melbourne IVF
- Head of Gynaecological Endoscopy Unit, Monash Medical Centre and Southern Health
- Immediate past president of Australian Gynaecological Endoscopy and Surgery Society (AGES)
Download the slides (PDF)
- Endometriosis definition, prevalence, burden of disease, costs, classification and symptoms
- Endometriosis and fertility - management of infertility, surgical treatments, fertility measures and self-management options
- The psychosocial and quality of life impacts of endometriosis
- Increased awareness of endometriosis prevalence, definition, health care costs, burden of disease, assessment and infertility impacts
- Identify strategies for managing endometriosis in the areas of pain management, surgical treatments, fertility management and self-management options
- Increased understanding of the quality of life impacts including the psychosocial dimensions of endometriosis
RACGP QI&CPD information
This webinar is activity number 87245. It is accredited with 2 category 2 CPD points.
NOTE: This is a Category 2 activity, and does not count towards GP's RANZCOG accreditation.
Download the RACGP feedback form.
Access the following resources:
- Management of women with endometriosis: guideline of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (PDF)
- Complementary therapies for endometriosis (PDF)
- Endometriosis health professional tool (PDF) or order hard copies for your clinic.
- Other resources from the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (includes app and patient version of guideline)
- Refer to the Jean Hailes Endometriosis webpages