- Active Learning Modules (ALMs)
- Webinar library
- Practice points
- Resources - order
- Free monthly health articles
- Multilingual resources
- Professional development seminars
- Women's health course
Dr Roisin Worsley
- Jean Hailes at Epworth Freemasons & Alfred Hospital
Download the slides (PDF)
- Depressive & anxiety symptoms at menopause
- Menopause & mood
- Menopause & pre-existing mental illness
- Menstrual cycle & mood
- Management options
- To increase knowledge of the menstrual cycle and its effect on mood
- To increase awareness of the impacts of menopause on mental health
- To become familiar with available treatments options and indications
RACGP QI&CPD information
This webinar is activity number 87238. It is accredited with 2 category 2 CPD points.
NOTE: This is a Category 2 activity, and does not count towards GP's RANZCOG accreditation.
Download the RACGP feedback form.
To receive a certificate of completion and/or RACGP QI&CPD points, complete the evaluation survey below: