- Active Learning Modules (ALMs)
- Webinar library
- Practice points
- Resources - order
- Free monthly health articles
- Multilingual resources
- Professional development seminars
- Women's health course
Presenter: Ms Marietta Mehanni
- Pelvic Floor First Ambassador
- Australian Fitness Network Ambassador
- Fitness Gymstick International Program Coordinator and Master Trainer
Download the slides (PDF)
- The Pelvic Floor First program
- Myths about pelvic floor exercises
- The pelvic floor during exercise
- Pelvic floor safe exercises
Learning objectives (in conjuction with Part 1)
- Have an increased understanding of the risks and causative factors of pelvic floor dysfunction
- Be able to identify who is at-risk of pelvic floor dysfunction
- Become familiar with treatment and referral options for patients/clients
- Be able to advise patients/clients on safe exercises for pelvic floor
- Have increased knowledge of appropriate exercises for pelvic floor strengthening
RACGP QI&CPD Program
Part 1 and 2 of this webinar is activity number 87209. It is accredited with 2 category 2 CPD points.
NOTE: This is a Category 2 activity, and does not count towards a GP's RANZCOG accreditation.
To download the RACGP feedback form.
Join us at our next webinar
Women’s health across cultures: enhancing your approach
This webinar will explore a range of important issues relating to working with women from multicultural and multifaith backgrounds.