- Active Learning Modules (ALMs)
- Webinar library
- Practice points
- Resources - order
- Free monthly health articles
- Multilingual resources
- Professional development seminars
- Women's health course
Dr Anna Rosamilia – Urogynaecologist
- Head of the Pelvic Floor Unit at Monash Medical Centre
- In private practice at Cabrini and Waverley Private hospitals
Janetta Webb – Jean Hailes pelvic floor physiotherapist
- Continence and pelvic floor physiotherapist for 25 years
- Pelvic floor physiotherapist for Jean Hailes for Women's Health
Germana Ryan – Urology and continence nurse consultant
- Urology and continence nurse consultant at Waverley Private Hospital
- Clinical research nurse with the Hudson Institute of Medical Research, participating in women's health research
Download the slides (PDF)
- Assessment principles
- Conservative management options
- Referral pathways
- Medical and surgical management options
- Clinical tools and resources
- Outline a systematic approach to assessment, investigation and management of female patients presenting with urinary incontinence
- Summarise the non-pharmacological approach to the management of urinary incontinence
- Identify the appropriate referral pathway/s in the conservative management of urinary incontinence
- Identify the clinical indications for specialist/surgical referral
RACGP QI&CPD Program
This webinar is activity number 90442. It is accredited with 3 category 2 CPD points.
NOTE: This is a Category 2 activity, and does not count towards a GP's RANZCOG accreditation.
Download the RACGP feedback form.
Attendees were able to ask the presenters questions during the live webinar. Find the questions and answers here (PDF).
These tools and resources are mentioned during the webinar and available below to download: