Last updated 15 December 2016

You may need a gynaecologist to help you with a range of gynaecological issues that require more specialist management, including for example:

  • menopause
  • hormone therapies
  • contraception
  • menstrual problems
  • pelvic pain
  • pelvic floor problems
  • incontinence
  • endometriosis
  • fibroids

Just remember, if you would like to, or need to see a gynaecologist, you will need a referral from a GP.


Subscribe To our newsletters