A stimulating part-time (three days per week) opportunity to support a range of women's health projects within the Jean Hailes team at head office in South Melbourne.
The Women's Health Project Officer will provide input and assistance to senior staff with the project coordination, collation and dissemination of materials, stakeholder consultation, evaluation and reporting for a range of projects.
This position is being offered on a part-time (three days per week), fixed-term contract for an initial 12-month period.
Key result areas and responsibility
- Provide project management support for health promotion projects
- Facilitate the dissemination of resources and delivery events
- Assist in design and implementation of an evaluation plan measuring project impact
- Work as part of the project team to increase stakeholder engagement
- Provide assistance in project reporting
Jean Hailes for Women's Health is a not-for-profit organisation recognised in Australia and overseas as a leader in women's health. With three main business units including Research, a Medical Centre, as well as a Translation, Education and Communications Unit, our primary focus is the health and wellbeing of all women in Australia. Our aim is to inspire confidence in women to create a healthier future for themselves and their families.
Read more about this opportunity, including key selection criteria and how to apply, on our employment page.