The latest Jean Hailes national Magazine is available now, featuring a range of health articles relevant to Australian women at every life stage.
Each article has input from a women's health expert, and offers up-to-date information that is easy to read and evidence-based.
Features in the latest issue include:
- Positive change: how to create new positive habits and patterns
- Grazing vs snacking: knowing the difference can make a big difference to your health
- Heavy menstrual bleeding: what to know and what you can do
- Sowing the seeds of health: discover the ins and outs of those little powerhouses of health, seeds
- A simple and versatile chicken soup recipe by Jean Hailes naturopath Sandra Villella
The Jean Hailes Magazine is free and available as an e-Magazine, complete with interactive links and easy access to videos, online information and related resources. Subscribe here to get the e-version delivered straight to your inbox.
Download the latest issue below (PDF).