| 07:30 pm – 09:00 pm
*Time is AEDT, see below for local times by state.
A free webinar for health professionals
This free webinar will use case studies to explore the diagnosis and management of some common vulval conditions and will include:
- An anatomy refresher
- Examination and consultation essentials to improve practice
- Common vulval conditions: eczema, candida, lichen sclerosus, and lichen planus
- Investigation, management options and when to refer.
After the webinar participants will be able to:
- Identify the most common vulval conditions seen across the reproductive lifespan
- Manage common vulval conditions and discuss appropriate evidence based treatment options with patients
- Outline the risk factors for malignancy and the need for regular monitoring
- Implement a system to ensure those at high risk are referred for further investigation or to a specialist.
RACGP QI&CPD Program
This webinar is activity number 120079. It is accredited with 3 Category 2 QI&CPD points.
NOTE: This is a Category 2 activity, and does not count towards a GP's RANZCOG accreditation.
Start times for the webinar across Australia
NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS: 7:30pm
Dr Karen Berzins
Karen is a Sexual Health Physician at Melbourne Sexual Health Centre. She also works in the dermatology and vulval conditions clinic at the Mercy Hospital for Women in Heidelberg, Victoria.
Dr Tanja Bohl
Tanja is a Dermatologist who works at the Jean Hailes medical centre in Clayton where she is part of the specialist vulval clinic. She also works in private practice in Gippsland in Victoria. She is the past president of the Australian and New Zealand Vulvovaginal Society (ANZVS).
Dr Kathryn Cook
Kathy is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Mercy Hospital for Women and Gynaecologist at their specialist dermatology and vulval clinic. She also works as a Sexual Health Physician at Melbourne Sexual Health Clinic. Kathy is the current president of the Australian and New Zealand Vulvovaginal Society (ANZVS).
Dr Elizabeth Farrell
If you cannot attend on the night, please register anyway as we will provide a recording of the webinar to all registrants after the event.
Download the flyer (PDF).